The meeting is only open to UKIP members and only those of the Dorset North Association may vote. Please note that new members [less than 6 months] are very welcome but are barred from voting at an AGM [Rules of Procedure – Party Rule Book amended January 2014]. We are pleased to serve a variety of light refreshments immediately before and after the meeting. Library, free policy papers, other information booklets etc and UKIP shop available. Our famous Raffle will also be held. Hall to be vacated by 1pm. Transport requests in good time to the Chairman please.
We are delighted that at 10.45am, immediately preceding the official business of the AGM, Stuart Agnew MEP, UKIP farming spokesman, will speak on topics of his choice. The start of the AGM may be delayed depending of the finishing time of Mr Agnew’s speech.
- Welcome by the Chairman John Baxter.
- Apologies for absences.
- Approval of the minutes of the AGM of the 16th March 2013
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- Treasurer’s report – Charles Upton.
- Approval of the 2013 Annual Accounts.
- Chairman’s report incorporating membership report – John Baxter.
- Election of committee members
- Election of the Treasurer.
- Election of the Chairman.
- Election of any new Officers1.
- Forthcoming EUP Elections.
- General Election 2015.
- UKIP Association sub groups.
- Any other business.2
- Close of meeting – Chairman.
1 With the exception of officers and committee members currently in place and willing to stand again, nominations for Committee Members and Officers, with the names of the Proposer and Seconder [both UKIP DN members], together with note of acceptance of nomination by the Nominee, must be received in writing by the Acting Secretary by the 7th day prior to the AGM.
2 The same stipulations apply to any Motions for Discussion requiring a vote.
- Location: Pimperne Village Hall, Newfield Road, Pimperne DT11 8UB